IoT/ML Attachment

Posted 1 year ago

Attachments for Students from Poor Backgrounds

We are pleased to offer a limited number of attachments for students from poor backgrounds who are interested in learning more about Integration, Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IoT). This is a great opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience in a cutting-edge field, and to network with professionals in the industry.

What you will do:

– Work on real-world projects related to Integration, Machine Learning and IoT
– Learn from experienced professionals in the field
– Network with other students and professionals in the Integration, Machine Learning and IoT field
What we are looking for:

– Students who are passionate about Integration, Machine Learning and IoT
– Students who are eager to learn
– Students who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
– Students who are able to work independently and as part of a team
– Students who are able to work remotely for 75% of the attachment
To apply:

Please submit your resume and a cover letter to jobs@movetech.co.ke
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
Deadline to apply: June 30, 2023
We look forward to hearing from you!

Here are some additional details about the attachments:

The attachments will be for a period of 12 weeks. Will be extended if you are excellent.
The attachments will be virtual for 75% of the attachment and in-person for the remaining 25%.
The attachments will provide you with the opportunity to work on real-world projects related to Integration, Machine Learning and IoT.
The attachments will provide you with the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the field.
The attachments will provide you with the opportunity to network with other students and professionals in the Integration, Machine Learning and IoT field.
If you are a student from a poor background who is passionate about Integration, Machine Learning and IoT, we encourage you to apply for one of these attachments. We look forward to hearing from you!

Apply Online